Tenerife Wedding Toastmaster
Resplendent in his red tailed uniform, a Wedding Toastmaster will make your day run smoothly,
giving you, your family and friends time to relax and enjoy your very special occasion.
The Toastmaster's role includes:
- Meeting you before the day to discuss in advance your particular requirements, advising on speeches and sequencing events.
- Liaising with the banqueting staff, florists, photographers and videographers etc.
- Ensuring guests are welcomed and directed to the appropriate place.
- Organising and directing the Receiving Line.
- Inviting guests to take their place for the Wedding Breakfast.
- Introducing and escorting parents to Top Table.
- Formally announcing the Bride and Bridegroom, and escorting them to their places.
- Giving suitable Grace as required.
- Announcing and conducting the cutting of the wedding cake, and inviting guests forward to take photographs.
- Introducing each speaker with the appropriate preamble to make the traditional toasts, i.e.
To the Bride & Bridegroom - normally by the Father of the Bride, or a friend of the family.
To the health of the Bridesmaids - normally by the Bridegroom.
To the health of the parents, of the Bride and Bridegroom - normally by the Best Man
- Co-ordinating presentation of flowers, gifts as required.
- Closing the formalities and retiring the Bride and Bridegroom from the table.
- Always keeping a watchful eye and deal discreetly with any matters that may arise.
- Ensuring that all guests are kept informed of order of events.
- Introducing the first dance of the bride & groom.
This is just an outline of the kind of assistance you will receive.
Let your Tenerife Toastmaster help you have a very special and memorable day.